Monday 2 June 2014

New Find // Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer & Highlighter.

I am sitting here, just came back from school, in front of the computer, eating grapes and cocktail sausages, ready to write another blog post!

Here is another new find and I am quite glad that I found this. It's the Rimmel Match Perfection (2-in-1) concealer and highlighter. I got this in shade 010 (ivory). Its a great concealer, especially for under your eyes. You don't really notice the highlighter but is an added extra to the product. I got the concealer a shade lighter than my skin tone because I wanted it to brighten up my eyes and make me look more awake. This product ticks most of the boxes for me and with the foundation it really works a treat.

Again, I got this product from a homeware store because it was cheaper but you can buy it from your normal make-up store (Boots, Superdrug).



Paige xoxo



2 comments:

  1. I have a powder of the rimmel. I am pleased with him.
    Kiss from Poland! xx

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo