Thursday 17 July 2014

Summer Pics // Primark.

Its nearly the summer holidays for us guys in Britain and as moving up years in high school isn't scary enough, I have some summer pictures for you guys that I shot in 2 simple, summery outfits that I know I will be taking on holiday with me this year. Both of these outfits are cute and affordable, they are from the shop Primark, which is a favourite store of mine. As they don't have the best of websites I won't link them below but if you would like to purchase some of these items then they should have a shop near you (especially if you live in Britain, don't know they sell clothes in different countries, sorry) I have also decided to straighten my hair which I don't do that often. So see if you can see the difference! :)


Top ~ Primark
Denim Shorts ~ Primark


Aztec Playsuit ~ Primark

Paige xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo