Monday 16 February 2015

Diary Entry #2

16th February 2015

Half term finally! I am off school now until Monday, but because i was off last week i have got loads of homework to catch up on:(

I thought that as my parents are at work this week i should be more productive (lets see how this goes, ha). So i woke up early and set an alarm because jet lag isn't being very kind at the moment so i keep going to bed super late and waking up in the afternoon. It was raining which wasn't very nice either. I took my dog out for a walk as soon as i got dressed and ready.

Then my friend came over for about 1 hour hopefully helping me with my homework, but didn't ugh! It was nice to chat anyway but after i had to continue doing my work:( I am now writing this again in my living room after eating a pasta bake that i cooked (master chef i am!) and watching Emmerdale (a British soap). I am pretty tired but don't want to go to bed (i am so lazy!).


A snap from my trip to New York (working on a post at the moment!)


Hope you have nice day:)

Paige xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! That has really brightened up my day:)

    Paige x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) Cool blog! I nominated it for the Liebster Awards! I would love if you participated - the rules and questions are on my blog!

    www.sincerelydj.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo