Friday 17 October 2014

Review - Avon Nailwear Pro+


As I haven't done a review for a while, I thought I should show you some Avon nail varnish.  I don't use Avon that often but I had an order the other day and got this and another nail polish for free (when you spend over a certain amount). So I thought I should tell you guys the facts☺️

I applied the nail polish a couple of days ago and the application is very smooth. I did have to put 2 coats of it onto my nails though, however I realised today that it could of used a 3rd, as it went a little patchy in some places, but this may only be on the lighter colours.

The shade is a purple-pink colour and looks so pretty especially in this season. The shade is called 'orchid splash'.
It's a little bright which makes it noticeable. I have had quite a lot of compliments on the colour because it's so beautiful! 

Over the past day or so I have only had around one mark where the nail varnish has chipped away. This isn't bad for good quality nail polish. 

Overall, I do like the nail polish and colour. I do want to try out some different colours to see if they need so many coats, but other than that Avon do some good quality nail polish! 

Recommend? Yes☺️


If there are any other products that you would like me to review then leave your suggestions in the comments and I will try and get hold of the products! 

Paige xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo