Tuesday 28 October 2014

Warm & Cozy - Outfit Idea.

Warm & Cozy
I have created a warm and cozy Autumn outfit idea that I hope you like! It's really cute and can be dressed up or down if needed. I really love this outfit and hope to find pieces like it! All of theses colours really remind me of Autumn and since it's getting colder, especially in the UK, all of the layers are coming out of my wardrobe and I am now finally bringing out scarves and gloves once again! 

Clothes included in outfit below-

chicnova.com

White blouse
conceptseasons.com

Blue jeans
- newlook.com

Tod s leather bag
theluxer.com

Michael kors bracelet
thewatchhut.co.uk

Forever New pearl jewelry
 forevernew.com.au

River Island ring
- riverisland.com


Follow my Polyvore - Warm & Cozy by cute-quirky 
Paige xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo