Saturday 18 October 2014

The Knitted Cardigan.


Autumn/Fall has arrived and as I had my phone with me I thought I could experiment with some shots. The photos were taken on my phone so sorry for the bad quality. 

Outfit//
Floral crop top-Newlook
Grey knitted cardigan-Primark
Acid wash jeans-Newlook

There are many clothing essentials for the Autumn but my favourite is the knitted cardigan. These can come in so many colours, patterns and shapes, the list is endless. But the best part is that they will go with pretty much everything! I'm wearing a crop top today which might not be good for the colder days, however pairing it with a knitted cardigan, jeans/skirt can mean that the transition from Summer to Autumn can be made easy.


What are your clothing essentials for the Autumn/Fall? 

Paige xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo