Wednesday 14 May 2014

Holiday Outfits #2

Today  the sun was finally shining and since it was a lovely day, I thought I should shoot a couple of outfit ideas for you guys. When you look at the pictures, you may realise that the photos are taken in my back garden, so sorry for the bad quality!

Outfit #1 ~ A day along the beach.


Black Tights ~ Primark (They don't have a useful website)
Silver Jelly Shoes ~ Primark
White Top ~ Primark

Outfit #2 ~ Shopping Trip.


Denim Shorts ~ Next (They are really old but still fit! So sorry I could not find the link for you, but any denim shorts will do. I will still link their website for you).
Gold Sandals ~ Nine West (I bought these last year, and I have checked on their website and they don't sell them anymore. I will link the website so you can browse their gorgeous shoes!)

Paige xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo