Saturday 10 May 2014

Summer / Spring Outfit #1

In the UK when we have summer or spring it often doesnt feel like that season, it normally feels like autumn or winter. As the weather gets a little warmer, I thought that I should share an outfit idea with you guys. There are many different variations of styles with this outfit choice, so pick and choose as you wish!


Denim Skirt ~ Newlook
Flower Vest Top ~ Primark
Gold Triangle Necklace ~ Newlook
Grey Bow Knee High Socks ~ Primark
Brown Lace Up Heeled Boots ~ Sainsbury's 
Cream Rose Ring ~ Claire's (I think?)
Gold Midi Ring ~ Topshop
Gold Bracelet ~ Claire's

I was freezing on the day that these pictures were taken, so I probably should of worn a cardigan!

Paige xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Hi Paige! Thanks for the follow!

    Little bit of feedback for you - your font you're using in your main posts is quite difficult to read.

    Also, do you know how to hyperlink? That way your followers are able to buy the items your wearing :-)

    Drop me an email (in my blog welcome - linked below) if you get stuck with anything

    Looking forward to seeing more of your posts! Love the outfit :-)

    xx

    http://daydreamsanddee.blogspot.co.uk/p/welcome.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the feedback, will change that as soon as!

      Paige X

      Delete

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo