Saturday 17 May 2014

Nails In The Sun.

It was the most lovely weather today, so I decided to paint my nails in the sun. For Christmas, I got a pack of Technic nail varnishes and I found 2 colours that look really pretty together. There is a bluey green and the same but in a glittery polish. Also from that collection, I added a clear nail polish to help the varnish stay longer. Technic isn't the best nail varnish brand, because you have to re-coat but the end result looks really cute and summery!

The Steps.

> Put your first coat of your chosen colour onto all of your nails.
> Wait for them to nearly dry and then put your second coat on.
> Again wait for them to nearly dry, but then put your chosen glittery colour onto your thumbnail and ring finger.
> Repeat the waiting steps and then put your second on.
> After waiting for them to nearly dry, put the clear polish on to keep your nail varnish on for longer.
> Wait for these to fully dry and add some rings to finish off the look!




Both of my rings are from Topshop in the sale!
I couldnt find the rings on the website, so I linked their jewellery section for you. If you look in store they will probably have them (only if you want them:)). 

Paige xoxo




2 comments:

  1. Looks good! I love glitter accent nails. I wish I had the patience to do my nails in the sun, haha. Usually I'm doing them in between playing video games so it's like I don't have to wait for them to dry :P

    xx becky / star-violet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for looking at my blog! That sounds like a good idea:)

      Paige x

      Delete

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo