Wednesday 28 May 2014

New Find // Rimmel Stay Matte Primer.

When I went shopping with my Mum a couple of days ago, we were looking in the make-up section and we came across the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer. Either of us have never really tried a primer before, so we gave it a try.

I have problems with keeping my make-up on all day, so when I tried this product out I was hoping it was going to work. It did! I had a full face of make-up on and it looked the same throughout the day! I was amazed. I love this primer now and it is a part of my favourites.

You can get this product from probably any beauty shop but I got it from Wilko's, a home ware store, just because it was cheaper. I looked on their website and they don't have their make-up range on there, so I found the high street beauty store price for you, Boots.



Paige xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo