Wednesday 21 May 2014

Summer Wishlist & A Note To Say Thank You.

In the shops at the minute, I have found some lovely things, as I haven't bought them yet and waiting for the items to come to me some way or another, I have decided to share them with you! All of these photos are from the shops websites that I will be labelling below.

H&M //

Embroidered Skirt (£24.99)

This skirt is beautiful for summer as it looks floaty and bright. As the embroidered effect isn't too in your face, you can go basic with the top or try and add different colours.


Satin Shorts (£7.99)

I love these shorts and I defiantly need to get them when I go holiday shopping. They are a must have in your summer collection because you can dress them up or down, plus they come in 2 colours, so you can choose! I love both colours and cannot choose which one I prefer.
Which colour do you prefer, if you prefer any?




Ballerinas (£9.99)

Lately I have been loving cute, lace flats because they go with everything! In H&M they have 2 other colours: black and white, but I prefer the pink because they are more summery for me. They are a good price and perfect for your summer wardrobe.


Lace-Up Espadrilles (£12.99)

These pumps are gorgeous. They are so cute with little palm trees on and are essential for your summer wardrobe. They will look lovely with loads of things! I am defiantly getting these, they are just so unbelievably cute!



Boohoo.com //

Allana Lace Insert Chiffon Playsuit (£20)

This playsuit looks so pretty and I especially love the lace detailing on the chest. You can dress it up with some heels or dress it down with cute sandals. There are so many ways to style this playsuit, it's just a must have in your holiday wardrobe! There are 3 colours to choose from: pink, white and black. For me I prefer the white but the pink and black follow close behind.



Daisy Lace Swing Woven Crop Cami (£15)

This crop top is very cute and would look lovely with denim shorts and strappy sandals. It's a must have in your spring/summer collection. There is a choice of 2 colours with this top and I don't really know which one I prefer. 
Tell me in the comments below which colour you like, if any?


I hope you enjoyed this little post, I might do some more in future but for other occasions. 

A little note to say thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate the advice and compliments that you make. So please continue!

Paige xoxo











2 comments:

  1. Love the ballerina pumps!x
    There is a MAC lipstick giveaway of your choice over on my blog!xx
    Katherine Rose | Uk Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you. I will go and check it out!

      Paige
      x

      Delete

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo