Wednesday 14 January 2015

4 Things I Have Learnt in the Couple of Weeks of 2015.

Throughout the couple of week there has been of 2015 I have learnt 4 important things about the year ahead. I am trying to vary my posts a little more (not all being beauty related) so I hope it works:)



4 Things I Have Learnt in the Couple of Weeks of 2015.

1. Don't take anything for granted

This is pretty obvious but my friend found out some pretty terrible news a couple of days ago and I keep wondering what about if that happened to me or one of my loved ones? It's quite a horrible question to ask yourself but it really makes me realize how lucky I am and how I can't take anything anything for granted. 

2. Just be YOU

Beware this one is going to be cheesy, haha. Anyway, last year I thought that I couldn't really find myself and what I was to this world (cringey I know) but I finally think I have. I have found my dress sense and what kind of person I am to other people. It takes some time but you have to be patient. Find what clothes you like not what other people like. And be you because the version of you is much better than the version of Bob down the road. 

3. Make New Years resolutions that you can keep

I always try to be adventurous with my new years resolutions over the past couple of years and challenge myself, this can be good but only to a certain extent. This year I still am trying to push myself to achieve new things but make only a couple of new years resolutions so I can focus on them. It's better to do this than to make a whole list that you keep forgetting or don't end up trying/completing.

4. Save your Christmas money

I know this can be hard but you will thank me in a couple of months:) I am guilty of getting my money from Christmas and then spending it all in 1 week! But trust me this year it's about to change. I am saving my money to spend it on something that I love and won't chuck away in a couple of months. It's just way better to know that you are saving for something that means loads to you. I'm not saying don't spend a penny but when your friends ask to you to go to town or something try and spend it gradually and not all at once:)


What are the things that you have learnt?

Paige xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo