Saturday 10 January 2015

A Day In Checks.

I hope your having a nice day:) Here is the 1st OOTD of 2015 for you:) It's just a simple outfit but is very comfortable and looks quite stylish. I'm wearing a grey knitted skirt from Primark; it fits perfect;y around my waist and isn't too baggy so I can wear thin tops tucked in. I paired the skirt with a plain white vest top, again from Primark, but over the top of that is a green checked shirt from H&M. I bought the shirt supposing it would be a dress, but as weeks when on it got a shorter and shorter. So, I thought wearing it as a different style of cardigan/cover up would look nice:) I would either wear Chelsea boots or another boots that you have with this look to make it more of a wintery outfit. You can easily make this outfit fit for any season by not wearing tights or wearing ballet shoes/sandals instead.




Have a nice rest of your day:)

Paige xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo