Friday 16 January 2015

January Wishlist



Hopefully i am going to do this monthly but lets see how it goes:) These are the bits and bobs that i would like to save for or wish that i had this month. Enjoy:)

Topshop


This nail colour looks gorgeous and the matte effect just sounds better.  It just looks so nice! I have never tried any of the Topshop beauty range, so i don't know if it's good quality but if it's from Topshop then i suppose it will be.


I have wanted these boots for ages because they are so nice and look to wintery! The colour and the fur really compliment each other. I just really really want them!!! They could go with practically anything because of the style. Topshop have these boots in all black as well. 


 


When i saw this dress on their website, i instantly fell in love. It's just so beautiful. I love the way it hangs and the style on the top. The different patterns on which the fabric is turned is subtle but gorgeous:) The only bad thing about this dress is the price tag, it's a little bit out of my price range! It may stay on my wishlist for a very long time!


 

I love everything about this dress. I am kind of a killer for sparkle and glitter so this was an absolute must for my wishlist. Again, the price is quite a lot as it may stay on my wishlist, haha:) But this dress is just divine especially for a night out or occasion.

Missguided


Slogan Vanilla Latte T Shirt White

Everyday is a vanilla latte day for me! This t'shirt is very relatable, especially for me:), so it has to be on my wishlist, haha. 


Rose Print A Line Mini Skirt Black

I am very addicted to skirts and dresses at the moment, so this skirt really caught my eye. I love the pattern, colours and style of it:) The roses are gorgeous and i would love to have this in my collection.


Ashlie Knitted Jumper Dress Charcoal

I love jumper dresses and this one really caught my eye. The pattern and the colour are just gorgeous. There are know words to describe how stunning this outfit is, ha! It's just beautiful. I just adore everything about this dress:)


There are a few of my wishlist favourites from Topshop & Missguided. Hope you have a nice rest of your day:)

Paige xx

Disclaimer - All photographs are from the websites linked above and are not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo