Sunday 18 January 2015

Small Beauty Hall

I went shopping yesterday to get a couple of  bits and i managed to pop into Boots to have a look at some make-up, so i got some new bits! I had a voucher from there for Christmas so it was more exciting:) Recently i have been loving Bourjois' make-up range and i am becoming quite a fan. Here are the couple of things that i picked up from Boots.


Bourjois Blush - 33 Golden Lilac


It's  very important to me to know what is in the make-up that i wear, so i make sure there are no parabens in it. I was very happy to know that this gorgeous blush doesn't have them in that will harm my skin:) I have always wanted one of these pot blushers and i have heard good reviews on the Bourjois ones. I got the shade golden lilac which is a lovely rich shimmery pink colour. There is also a small curved brush as well which comes with it that's very cute!

Bourjois Smokey Eyes Trio Eye Shadow Palette - 05 Rose Vinatge


I am very addicted to eyeshadows at the moment so i keep wanting to build my collection. I love the rose and purple shades in shadows and this trio just caught my eye! The shades are so shimmery and beautiful. I just can't wait to try it out:)

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick - 04 Rose Tweed


There is quite a 'rose' link between all of things i have got! Anyway, i have really wanted to get a rose/nude colour lipstick and then i found this one! It's quite creamy and shiny. I just love how this lipstick applies. Only one drawback is that there isn't a lot of lipstick in the packaging (if that makes any sense). The tube doesn't twist far enough so that may mean that i will have to restock a lot quicker. The colour is beautiful and i can't wait to wear this on out:)


There's all of the products i got! Hope you enjoyed this post:)

Paige xx

6 comments:

  1. That lipstick looks gorgeous! I need to check that out! Lovely post x

    http://lobloggs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty nice! Thank you:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Infinity Dreams Award! Check it out here: http://callmehappiness.blogspot.be/2015/01/infinity-dreams-award.html

    - Inès xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! You got some pretty cool stuff.

    x, Vivi Lien

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo