Sunday 4 January 2015

The Best Parts Of 2014

I know it's late, but here are some snap shots of the best parts of 2014. I hope you enjoy:)

2014 was a great year for me, I traveled around America, went to London, shared great memories with my friends and family also had a lovely Christmas and birthday. I hope your year has been good as well, if not lets try and make this one better:) Here's to 2015 *raises imaginary glasses* :)


^ For Mum's birthday we went out for afternoon tea, which was very posh but delicious! ^





^ A few of my favourite pictures from my holiday to America ^







^ Throughout the year, we have had a couple of trips to London, these include; Let It Be, Camden & sightseeing. ^



^ The photos are blurry but me and mum went to see James Blunt in concert. ^




^ Back at home, dog walks and seeing family & friends:) ^



^ It was Halloween again and me & my brother made very unique pumpkins, haha ^


^ Enjoyed a lovely birthday with family & friends:) ^


 ^ It seemed Christmas was long gone but it was only last week:( Had a great day though, hope you did too:) ^


Last year I created ' Paige Jasmine ' and made alterations a long the way, finally i'm happy with my blog and hope this year there will be more blog posts for you to enjoy:) So stay tuned because 2015 will hold more exciting content!

Paige xoxo





2 comments:

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo