Friday 30 January 2015

Diary Entry #1

I thought i should bring something different onto here and i did some research (ew) on some new blog ideas and i found this, so thought i should try it out:) Tell me if you don't like it because i wont do it anymore, ha:)

30th January 2015

SNOW! I hate snow when it comes to going to school and obviously people were throwing snowballs, yay:/ I just really don't like it. But school went on as normal and the snow started to melt, thank you! 

So, now i am at home in my living room writing this:) My dog always greets me with a wagging tail as i come straight in the door, it's proper cute:) I have got so much homework to do, ugh but me and my friends are having a homework day tomorrow, but we will probably just talk and mess about, ha:) I go to New York soon so i am ultra excited about that but i have a history test on the very last day, ugh:/ 

I got home and caught up with Celebrity Big Brother with a cup of tea and a piece of chocolate:) I have been craving it all day! So glad it's weekend! I get too excited for them nowadays but it's a good time to relax:)



Hope you have had a nice day:)

Paige xoxo



4 comments:

  1. Awesome blog, great post! Would you like to follow each other via GFC? I'm following you now, waiting for you :)
    Lifestyleslane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great post I love this blog post idea and the style of your blog!
    Just followed you, would love for you to follow back. :)
    FloralBeautii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo