Friday 2 January 2015

Some Favourite Presents From Christmas.

I hope you have had a lovely Christmas and New Year:) Today i'm going to be sharing some of my favourite gifts from Christmas:) I loved Christmas as its a great day to share with your loved ones! We had a great day in the Vandome household:) I hope this new year brings you happiness and joy.

As I have already included a Daisy Dream review in my last post I won't babble on about the perfume in this post but will babble about many other gifts that I received:)

My Mum got me a little card which has a lovely saying about Daughters & Mothers, this is very close to my heart and means a lot:) It's not long but still includes lots of sentimental messages.

We laugh,we cry, we make time fly
Best friends are we my daughter and me!

The two hearts on the silver necklace was a gorgeous present to receive from my Mum and Dad, it's so cute and I wear it mostly everyday. I have wanted a cute necklace like this for a while now and finally got one! 

I have been quite obsessed with Pandora lately, since on my birthday I got 2 Pandora rings and for Christmas I got a lovely bracelet. I chose the dark purple leather band because purple is my favourite colour and I liked that it as looks different and unique. Each of these charms have a message to me and represent something special.

I was so happy so open Girl Online, Zoe Sugg's first novel! I have started reading it and it's fantastic, although I haven't got far yet! I'm quite a slow reader! But I can't wait to finish it:)

A massive surprise was my laptop! I have been wanting a laptop for a while but always put off the idea, until on Christmas day my parents surprised me with it! I'm so happy with it and love it to pieces!! So far I have been obsessed with The Sims 4 which is another favourite of mine. Quite frankly I have been stuck playing it all the time! It's very addictive, ha!
















Thanks to my brother for taking the photos:)

Maybe some more favourite gifts might be coming soon! I hope you enjoyed this post and have a lovely year to come! Finger crossed I will be blogging a lot more often:)

Paige xx


4 comments:

  1. Aww I hope you had a fab Christmas! I love Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream!! I followed you :)

    KirstyLeigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, you too:) & thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im actual loving the set up of your blog <3__<3 some day mine will be almost as great as yours hopefully haha. great content! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo