Tuesday 6 January 2015

Being Arty.

You may have noticed I have been blogging quite a lot in the past week, this is because I am hopefully *fingers crossed* will be uploading a blog post every other day. This will allow you guys to know when I will be uploading and to have a schedule. If I don't keep to my plan, then I am very sorry and will explain, but with a new year and everything, I WILL DO IT:)

I have taken art as one of my options at school (British students may understand), at the end of year 9 we decide what subjects to carry on studying or drop but have to take English, maths & science *sigh*. I enjoy art and designing a lot and would like to carry that on in my future job but i felt a slight buzz to dabble with watercolour paints tonight:) So, I experimented and I like to paint/draw the iris which is apart of your eye. It may sound a bit odd but I love the way the colours blend with each other inside of it. I used watercolours this time to see how it would work out and I quite like it:) It needs some improvements but it's my first go at painting the iris with watercolour.

I got this kit this Christmas with a few other arty things to go with it and I love it! The pencils and watercolours are great. It's really portable and isn't heavy which means its good for going traveling to paint or draw. I'm not sure if you can get this case anywhere else around the world but I think it's from The Works (A craft & book shop in Britain). Plus I think it would be quite affordable as well as The Works normally have good prices.








Paige xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the 'Liebster Award!' All details are on my blog: http://jacksonscupoftea.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo