Thursday 8 January 2015

I've Been Nominated! - Liebster Award



I have been nominated to do the Liebster Award by Jackson's Cup of Tea, thank you again. If you would like to check out her lovely blog the link will be here.

The Liebster Award is a bunch of questions that are answered by smaller bloggers to allow more viewers the recognize them and get to know more about the person behind the keyboard! 

Rules:
1. Link the person who you have nominated

2. Answer the questions given by the nominator

3. Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs

Who I have Nominated:

My Questions:

1. A book your currently reading, if any?
2. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
3. Any place you could travel to around the world?
4. Your favourite piece of jewelry?
5. 3 of your hobbies?
6. What's your perfect day out?
7. If you could be a food, what food would you be?
8. How was your Christmas?
9. Are you excited for 2015?
10. Your favourite song at the moment?
11. Why did you begin your blog?

Jackson's Cup of Tea's Questions:)

1. What is the inspiration behind your blog?

There is many people that inspire my blog like Zoella, Niomi Smart & Beauty Crush, but really everyone's blog that I look at has some kind of inspiration for me because they are all so different:)

2. If you had to be an animal what would you be and why?

This is tricky because I have loads of animals that i'd like to be but if i'd have to pick one it would be Orangutan. Just because they are like humans, cute and funny. Plus they are quite strong and my Mum like's Orangutan's. They are very interesting and intelligent as well:)

3. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life what would it be?

These questions include a lot of thinking, haha. Again, it's very tricky but I think it would have to be Listen To The Man by George Ezra, because his voice is just to die for, let alone his looks! And it's such a gorgeous song with some very beautiful lyrics.

4. If you had to live without technology do you think you'd cope well?

I'd like to think that I would because I think I could keep myself busy but I reckon it would be hard! I'm being too optimistic, haha. It would be very very hard, phone, laptop, camera, games, music:( I actually don't think I would cope very well.

5. Most worn item of clothing?

Probably my grey roll neck jumper that I love and is sooo soft:) I either pair it with a patterened skirt and chelsea boots. They are really good to style and can be easily dressed up or down. Mine is from Gap, the link is here.


6. Best first date?


 The boyfriend's that I have had in the past didn't take me out on dates *and the crowd goes aww*.
T

7. Biggest regret, if any?

I don't think it's right to go through life with regrets because all they will do is weigh you down. I have made many mistakes throughout my life but I try and learn from them. I think this is a better way than having regrets.


8. If you had to act in a movie what one would you choose?

I would probably choose The Proposal because Ryan Reynold is one hottie and I wouldn't mind being in a film with him in it:) 


9. If you could see a trailer for 2015 would you watch it?

It's hard to say because you don't know what the future holds but I probably wouldn't as I would like it as a surprise. I wouldn't mind having a sneak peak into the good things but I wouldn't be able to see what bad things there are in the future before living them.


10. Favorite bloggers?

I have many that include Beauty Crush, In The Frow, Zoella, Sprinkleofglitter, etc. I have too many:)


11. Tell me a funny story about yourself.


Me and my Mum were shopping in Sainsbury's (a supermarket like Walmart but in Britain that sells crafts, food, clothes, etc) we were looking at some clothes and I saw this lady (which looked quite like my Mum) looking at this horrible cardigan. I didn't really think to check it was my Mum, so I shouted, quite loudly "NO!". The lady (who I realized shortly after wasn't my Mum) turned around quickly and gave me the most stunned face ever. Me being me pretended it wasn't me and quickly looked in the opposite direction after the look she gave which wasn't a good idea because I should have done it sooner. So then I quickly ran to my real Mum and told her what a fool a made myself look. I feel sorry for the lady that I shouted at, oops.


Thank you Jackson's Cup of Tea for nominating me:)

Paige xoxo

2 comments:

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo