Monday 26 January 2015

Cold Roll Neck Days ft My Dog

These photos were taken a couple of days ago when it was pretty cold outside, so I made the sensible decision to stay inside:) I just love roll necks this season, especially on dresses. This is one of my favourite dresses at the moment because it goes with practically everything:) I normally pair these with my Dr Martens or Chelsea Boots. It is such a comfy dress and can be easily dressed up or down:) I matched this outfit with shimmery, rose make-up with nude lipstick and a messy bun:)









Roll-neck dress - Boohoo.com
Heart necklace - Notonthehighstreet.com
Flower ring - Pandora
Sparkly ring - Pandora
Gold watch - Argos 
Purple leather charm bracelet - Pandora

Sorry I have been posting infrequently for the past couple of posts but I have been super busy with school, so I should be back to normal posting days soon! Bare with me:)

Paige xoxo

2 comments:

I read all of your comments and will reply to them:) I'm so grateful for your feed back and messages, they really help! Thank you:) Paige xoxo